IHS Global Insight offers a diverse mix of products, services, and custom solutions designed to reduce costs, better manage inventories, supply chains, and capital investment for more effective business decisions.
- Quantify markets; identify opportunities while minimizing risk
- Develop product line, division, and company sales forecasts
- Monitor and forecast end-market activity and market drivers
- Identify growth and laggard markets
- Establish sales targets and distribution territory boundaries
IHS Global Insight Products and Services
- Forecast commodity, energy, labor, and logistic costs
- Estimate long-term capital investment projects
- Analyze suppliers' cost structures
- Evaluate global sources of raw materials and future capacity
IHS Global Insight's suite of products and services provide manufacturing companies with vital data and tools to manage and contain costs in the supply chain; and to size markets, identify risks and growth opportunities, calculate sales growth, profits, margins, and market share in the strategic planning process.
IHS Global Insight Custom Solutions
IHS Global Insight can quantify the impact of the economy on your business, end-markets, and distribution channels. Using our industry expertise and the practical tools of econometrics, quantitative modeling, and market indexing, we have helped manufacturers set more realistic and optimized planning targets, make smarter investments, avoid risk, and tell a more compelling story to the investor community.
IHS Global Insight Manufacturing Experts
Our team provides an independent, fact-based view of the manufacturing sector, fully supported by our 325+ economists and analysts worldwide with expertise in over 120 industries and 200 countries.
IHS Global Insight is the world leader in economic and financial analysis, forecasting, and market intelligence, with more than 40 years' experience, and is recognized as the most consistently accurate forecasting company in the world.