IHS Global Insight's Telecommunications practice offers products and services that provide an independent, comprehensive range of analysis, forecasts, data, and consulting services for:
We provide you with timely, insightful, and accurate analysis on the evolving market, regulatory, and competitive landscape, enabling you to:
- Fixed-line and mobile operators
- Cable operators and Internet service providers (ISPs)
- International data carriers
- Equipment and software vendors
- Financial- and professional-services organizations
- Governments and regulatory bodies
We track subscribers and revenue trends for fixed-line, mobile, and broadband services in more than 100 countries. Through our World Industry Service and World Economic Service, we identify key drivers from 70+ industries and 200+ countries that directly and indirectly affect telecommunications. We can deliver our industry intelligence offerings to your desktop every day or provide it as a customized solution.
- Evaluate market opportunities and risks
- Assess investment opportunities
- Monitor your competitors and customers
- Stay up to date with recent industry developments
Armed with our in-depth coverage, reliable forecasts, and innovative analysis, you have the tools and information you need to make profitable and informed investment decisions.
Products and Services
Telecommunications Custom Solutions
IHS Global Insight Telecommunications Experts
Our expert team provides an independent, fact-based view of the telecommunications industry, fully supported by our 325+ economists and analysts worldwide with expertise in over 120 industries and 200 countries.
IHS Global Insight is the world leader in economic and financial analysis, forecasting, and market intelligence-with more than 40 years' experience and an outstanding record for accuracy.